At Onyxo we strive to protect your privacy and rights. We have set forth this statement to explain the information we collect from you, how we use that information, and your legal rights regarding that information.
The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the GDPR).
One of the rights is a right to be informed, which means we have to give you more information about the way in which we use, share and store your personal information.
Below is our new privacy notice so you can assess this information, along with information about the increased rights you have in relation to the information we hold on you and the legal basis on which we are using it.
Please read the policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by completing our ‘contact us’ forms on our site.
- This includes information provided at the time of requesting information or ordering our goods or services. We may also ask you for information when you provide feedback to us about our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
- When you choose to contact us through a contact form/web forms, we collect your name, email address, and telephone number. This information is used to contact you if we need to respond to your question.
- We may use your personal information in the prevention and detection of fraud.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any personal information transmitted over the internet via our website is secured using SSL encrypted.
However transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use information held about you in the following ways;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To notify you about changes to our service to you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will not share your information with any other organization unless you have given us your expressed written consent to do so.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO MY INFORMATION?
The information you provide is controlled by Onyxo.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is stored safely on our servers. Only employees of Onyxo who handle the technical management of our website and directors can access your information. In accordance with UK Data Protection legislation we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information you provide to prevent unauthorized access. Our procedures mean we may occasionally request proof of identity before disclosing information to you. We cannot however guarantee the security of any data you disclose to us online.
DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties. If we choose to do so in the future, you will be notified by email of our intentions, and have the right to be removed prior to the disclosure.
YOUR CONSENT AND RIGHTS
Please note the information you provide will not be transferred out of the UK.
Under UK Data Protection legislation you have a right to see the personal information that we keep about you, upon receipt of written request (by post or email) to the address.